Pages

About Me

My photo
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Attempting to make each day my personal masterpiece

Monday, August 1, 2011

Dilemma

I recently poured about $80 into new tires for my old Motobecane. I vowed that I would not put any more cash money into that bike and instead would start saving, little by little, to buy a brand new, sparkly road bike sometime next year.

The pedal debacle yesterday sort of throws a wrench into that plan. If I want to keep cycling (which I uh, do) I have a few options here:
a) Get the pedal put back on (breaking my vow) and hope that nothing else goes wrong with the bike
b) Bike with just the nub (probably a poor choice)
c) Buy a used or refurbished bike from Dream Bikes (http://dream-bikes.org)

I am hoping to get over to Dream Bikes tomorrow to check out their selection and prices. I'm hoping they have some sort of trade-in policy.
Frustration!

All I know is that I want to keep bicycling this summer and beyond for a variety of reasons. Right now, I have a lot frustration I want to burn off on the road!

Does anyone have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment