Pages

About Me

My photo
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Attempting to make each day my personal masterpiece

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Making Laziness More Productive

A Needlessly Artsy Shot of Hand Weights 
Upon some bank account computations, I've decided that getting my bike fixed OR buying a new bike just isn't in the cards. I've already mourned this fact and am ready to move on.

My gym is in Madison, which makes the most sense for me during the school year. Who wants to hop on a treadmill after sitting 1hour and a half in the car? However, this is a point of guilt for me during the summer, as I obviously just don't make it the gym as much, but I am paying for it. Oh well. This does mean, though, that I have to find another way to firm up these flabby, flabby arms.

My new solution? Hand weights....while laying on my bed...watching  Netflix. Amazing. Watching television has never felt so satisfying!

Anyway, I had a pretty decent weekend. I drove to Elgin on Thursday instead of biking down there, for obvious reasons. Spent some time with my lovely friends who live there. This week will entail me attempting to eek the most out of my last week of summer vacation. Wish me luck!

Cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment